Love golf? Love the mountains? Can’t decide? What if you could have it all? Numbering over 20 golf-centric regions and an array of inviting hotels at Tirol and SalzburgerLand, Golf Alpin is undoubtedly leading the pack when it comes to mountain golf destinations. Explore the selection of sublime courses located amid stunning scenery with the Golf Alpin Card and discover golfer’s paradise with our packages. And those stunning views!
Hotel & Spa am See Ritzenhof
The family-run Spa Resort Hotel Ritzenhof in the Austrian Alps is situated on the shores of Lake Ritzensee in Saalfelden in Salzburg County. It impresses with its enjoyable and friendly atmosphere, high quality in every sense and natural esthetics.
Surrounded by striking and beautiful mountains you surely benefit from stunning views, whether you are at the hotel or on the golf course.
The hotel Ritzenhof’s gorgeous spa by the lake offers various saunas, an infrared cabin and an indoor infinity pool.
Outside the spa, the private sunbathing lawn with cosy canopy beds grants direct access to Lake Ritzensee.
- from 4 days / 3 nights in a double room with gourmet half board
- Vitality breakfast buffet
- Soup and salad for lunch
- Cake buffet in the afternoon
- 5-course gourmet dinner
- Dinner on first night includes aperitif, corresponding wines and coffee with dessert
- Use of the Ritzenhof lakeside SPA with indoor pool, various saunas and a large beauty treatment area
- Free shuttle-service to the golf courses Urslautal and Brandlhof in Saalfelden (5 to 10 min. by car)
- 1 day green fee for our partner golf club Brandlhof
- Saalfelden Leogang Card with access to many free leisure activities
- ...and all other 'Alpine Lebenslust' inclusive services
For golfing parents, the offers from the Golf Alpin Partners in SalzburgerLand and Tyrol are just perfect.
Where nature is still in order - whoever travels to Maria Alm on the Hochkönig enters another world right upon arrival.
Die Urlaubsregion Saalfelden Leogang bietet eine perfekte Mischung aus Entspannung und Erlebnis: Die schroffen Steinberge fordern abenteuerlustige Wanderer heraus. Sanfte Grasberge bieten ideale Bedingungen für Familienwanderungen.