Love golf? Love the mountains? Can’t decide? What if you could have it all? Numbering over 20 golf-centric regions and an array of inviting hotels at Tirol and SalzburgerLand, Golf Alpin is undoubtedly leading the pack when it comes to mountain golf destinations. Explore the selection of sublime courses located amid stunning scenery with the Golf Alpin Card and discover golfer’s paradise with our packages. And those stunning views!
Not only that we have the most sunny hours of Tyrol, one is for sure: we have the most breathtaking view over the Inn-valley and the tyrolean mountains! Arrive and start enjoying, within our wonderfulboard, prepared with fresh natural products from our own farm. And after an active golf day in the fresh and healthy tyrolean mountain air relax in our Alpenwelt SPA, from where you enjoy the beautiful panorama! Also we have a big heart for our little guests and families, which we show with our Alpi’s kidsclub, special kids menues as well as spacious family units. We are already looking forward to a personally „Welcome“ in our hotel, which is the nearest one to the Championscourse Seefeld Wildmoos!
Overview of our offer for your golf holidays
- Comfortable family run ****Hotel in Tyrolean & Alpine style in the heart of the Olympic region of Seefeld. * Delicious typical & international dishes within our wonderfulboard or in our Á-là-carte-restaurant “9ers”
- …and then relax in our lounge or on the panoramic terrace while having a drink at our “Inn-Bar”
- Relax & detach enjoying a treatment “Time for myself” or let your face be spoiled by the skilled hands of our beauty team during one of our special facials; experience our saunas with breathtaking panoramic view... and even more in our „Alpenwelt“-SPA-area at the Inntalerhof. * Our Hotel is one of the founder of the Golfclub Seefeld-Wildmoos, member of the Leading Golf courses and one of the most beautiful locations of the Alps. Being our guest you enjoy a reduction on the greenfee of 30%. We are pleased to book tee-times, trolleys and E-carts for you! Further reductions you get on the Courses Golfpark Mieminger Plateau, Olympic Golf in Innsbruck Igls as well as in the Golfclub Seefeld Reith * We also offer packages for beginners or to refresh your condition in cooperation with the Golf Academy in Seefeld.
- Hiking, Nordic walking, golf, biking and mountainbiking ... or just relaxing and gaining new power with Qi-Gong and yoga - everything is possible with us!
Details of the package:
- Accommodation in our NEW Double rooms “Weitsicht de luxe” – with a wonderful panorama view over the Inn valley including our wonderful board – Package with 7, 5 or 3 overnightsuse of our indoor pool with alpine wellness & spa area
- “Alpine-Relax-Package”, a special experience to discover the world of Alpine tradition and spoil yourself: 1 Alpenwelt natural spa therapy de luxe package: a peeling followed by a body pack and an aroma massage deluxe or – especially for Her – 1 deep - beauty treatment with Hightech natural cosmetics, each 80 Min.
- Product: 1 Shale Oil Tonic for your skin—for care and relaxation after sport activities.
- Golf Bonus weeks: We offer 1 free night during the golf bonus weeks within the arrangement for a 3 or 5 nights stay with arrival on Sunday. Valid: 03.06.-07.07.2018 & 30.09.-04.11.2018
- Golf-Alpin ticket (with 5, 4 or 3 greenfee = GF). Details about the golf courses and playing golf in the Alps you may find on following website: www.golf-alpin.at
- 8 days / 7 nights accommodation in our comfortable double rooms “Weitsicht Superior” with Inn valley view including our wonderful board, the use of our indoor pool with our alpine wellness world, the participation in our weekly program and activities within our Mind-body-program: guided hiking tours, fitness programs etc.
- SPA-Voucher of € 30,- for relaxing treatments in our Alpenwelt SPA after the training
- 5 days Golf-Basic-Training in groups of 2 – 6 persons for beginners, Monday-Friday 9–11 am at the Seefeld Golf Academy (3 km distance from our hotel) including equipment, balls and the use of the Driving range after the lessons.
- Golf Basics: Golf demonstration, introduction to materials and terrain, golfing warm-up exercises, neutral technique in short play (chipping-pitching-putting), basic training with numerous drills on the driving range, “Rules of golf in practice” – explanation of the most important rules of golf on the course, scramble golf with the pro on the course.
- Permission to play package (can be booked separately): with 3 additional training units on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon (3 x 1,5 hours). Permission-to-play-exam on Friday afternoon, fee for exam included.
- 5 days/4 nights in our comfortable rooms double “Weitsicht Superior” with Inn valley view Including our wonderful board, the use of our indoor pool with our alpine wellness world, the participation in our weekly program and activities within our Mind-body-program: hiking tours, fitness programs etc.
- SPA-Voucher of € 20,- for relaxing treatments in our Alpenwelt spa after the training
- 3 days intensive training for players with permission to play - qualification HCP 54 or higher. total of 7 hours (Mo – We or Thu - Sat, from 11 am) in the Seefeld Golf Academy (3 km distance), including equipment & practicing balls.
- You refresh the following units: Development of the basic movements using the neutral technique in short and long play, video analyses, playing from different positions, the technique of bunker shot, competition strategy tips and tricks from the Pro, tactics and scoring on the course
Convenient for all little beginners and advanced young golfers in appropriate training groups: Courses available: 02.07.-06.07. / 23.07.-27.07. / 20.08.-24.08.2018
- 5 x 2 H Golf training course at the golf academy Seefeld, Mon – Fr 2 – 4 pm (min. 4 children to participate per course)
- Final tournament and permission to play exam for all little golfers, followed by a snack
- Drinks during courses included
Package all inclusive per child: € 192,- including equipment, practicing balls and entry of course
Über die Hauptstadt Tirols gibt es vieles zu erzählen: Ihr Wahrzeichen ist das „Goldene Dachl“, das mitten in der malerisch Altstadt Innsbrucks tausende Besucher anlockt.read more