Love golf? Love the mountains? Can’t decide? What if you could have it all? Numbering over 20 golf-centric regions and an array of inviting hotels at Tirol and SalzburgerLand, Golf Alpin is undoubtedly leading the pack when it comes to mountain golf destinations. Explore the selection of sublime courses located amid stunning scenery with the Golf Alpin Card and discover golfer’s paradise with our packages. And those stunning views!
Hotel Gut Brandlhof
The Brandlhof presents itself as a golf hotel of the very finest class, with 200 rooms and suites.
Apart from the 18-hole championship course, a 9-hole Family Course, the John Seymour Golf Academy and a professionals shop, there are innumerable sport and leisure activities available at the door.
The "Indoor Golf Performance-Center" at the golfcourse Gut Brandlhof offers a state-of-the-art indoor Golf simulations device with 81 international golfcourts and high-tech Golf performance diagnostics - also open during winter.
- 1x 18-hole green fee at Gut Brandlhof golf club
- Preferred tee times at Gut Brandlhof golf club
- 2x 18-hole green fees with the Golf Alpin Card on 30 regional courses (in Salzburg and Tyrol; 10 of these are less than a 45-minute drive away)
- 2x 18-hole green fees at the Gut Brandlhof golf club
- 3x 18-hole green fees with the Golf Alpin Card on 30 regional courses (in Salzburg and Tyrol; 10 of these are less than a 45-minute drive away)
- 25-minute limbering-up massage focused on golf muscles
Where nature is still in order - whoever travels to Maria Alm on the Hochkönig enters another world right upon arrival.
Die Urlaubsregion Saalfelden Leogang bietet eine perfekte Mischung aus Entspannung und Erlebnis: Die schroffen Steinberge fordern abenteuerlustige Wanderer heraus. Sanfte Grasberge bieten ideale Bedingungen für Familienwanderungen.