Love golf? Love the mountains? Can’t decide? What if you could have it all? Numbering over 20 golf-centric regions and an array of inviting hotels at Tirol and SalzburgerLand, Golf Alpin is undoubtedly leading the pack when it comes to mountain golf destinations. Explore the selection of sublime courses located amid stunning scenery with the Golf Alpin Card and discover golfer’s paradise with our packages. And those stunning views!
DAS ALPENHAUS KAPRUN
The Alpenhaus Kaprun: fresh wind amid good old walls! The 4-star hotel in Kaprun has offered couples, mountain sports enthusiasts, recreation seekers and families, as well as event organisers and companies excellent service for many years, which you can expect from the top accommodation in Kaprun.
Your hotel near the legendary Kitzsteinhorn glacier is the ideal starting point for numerous activities in summer as well as in winter. The summer in Kaprun bridges the gap between ski experience in glacier ski resort Kitzsteinhorn and bathing in Lake Zell. In between, you will find lots of bike trails, hiking trails and a championship golf course in Zell am See. Families with kids & teens, hikers, outdoor adventurers and nature lovers will find much variety and warm hospitality at the Hohe Tauern National Park!
- 4 nights in one of our cozy double rooms ALPENWOHNEN.S with balcony
- Generous breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meals of your choice (theme buffets alternatively)
- 3x Green Fee and 1x Driving Range Jeton on the golf course Zell am See - Kaprun
- Zell am See - Kaprun summer card with some reductions out of the region (May, 15th to October, 15th)
- 2 bracing beers at the 19th hole
- All DAS ALPENHAUS services included with ALPEN.VEDA.SPA (massage and cosmetic treatments for an extra charge) and gym with modern cardio equipment
- extra night possible out of availability
Seasonal an delicious: Regional cuisine at the Alpenhaus
Local cuisine, Mediterranean and international cuisine go hand in hand at the Alpenhaus Kaprun. Dietary requirements can be also catered for, of course.
- Kapruner Stube & Rifflkar Stube: wood-panelled lounges with Salzburg charm and cosiness. Soft pillows, candles and delicacies from the Alpenhaus cuisine.
- Imbachhorn Stube: Hotel guests start their day with a rich breakfast buffet or breakfast for late risers. The hotel restaurant in Kaprun with the unique view of the Kitzsteinhorn Mountain is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Wine bar: culinary delights and fine wines for perfect enjoyment in the cosy, equipped with wood restaurant in Kaprun.
Vital, fit and relaxed at the ALPEN.VEDA.SPA Kaprun
The balance between activity and relaxation creates lasting well-being! At the spa hotel near the ancient glacier, you'll find everything that promotes your inner balance and your body will get fit and healthy:
- Massages: classic, wellness and sports massages
- Fitness in the fitness room with modern equipment
- Yoga, Pilates, Zumba: toning and strengthening the muscles (dates on request subject to availability, depending on the weekly schedule at the hotel)
A spa holiday in Kaprun is exactly what you want? Take a look at the spa package offers of your spa hotel in Kaprun.
In Zell am See-Kaprun all those elements come together that make up the typical Austrian postcard - glaciers, mountains and lakes. And just as diverse are the sports and recreational activities in the region.