Love golf? Love the mountains? Can’t decide? What if you could have it all? Numbering over 20 golf-centric regions and an array of inviting hotels at Tirol and SalzburgerLand, Golf Alpin is undoubtedly leading the pack when it comes to mountain golf destinations. Explore the selection of sublime courses located amid stunning scenery with the Golf Alpin Card and discover golfer’s paradise with our packages. And those stunning views!
Bio Wellnesshotel Holzleiten
The Nature & Spa Resort Holzleiten, a family-run nature & design hotel about 7 kilometers from the 18-hole championship and 9-hole parkland course Mieminger plateau, driving range, covered tees, golf lessons for beginners and advanced players every week.
Golf at its finest:
- 27-hole golf course at 7 km
- Tee times booked online directly at the hotel!
- Misc. interesting golf courses nearby
- Golf Alpin Card
- Generous spa area
- Natural cuisine with local products
• 3 nights
• including extended half-board
• 3 x green fee for 18 holes (Golf Alpine Card)
7 nights incl. Holzleiten pampering board and
- 5-days intensive course with 4x 150 minutes and 1x 180 minutes golf lessons for achieving the golf license (golf permission)
- Etikette and rules folder
- rental clubs, driving range fee for 4 days, starters' package, ÖGV course permission exam, small golfer's gift
- training round at the parkcourse
- ÖGV- clubcard for the current year
Golf Alpin recommends the most beautiful destinations for foodie golfers.
“No, I don’t play golf, I still have sex“ is popular saying, which indeed Tiger Woods, who just happens to be the highest-earning professional sportsman in the world, quite recently very publicly refuted.