Golf Alpin – this means Austria's Tirol and the SalzburgerLand under one golf roof. More than 20 golf regions with varied golf clubs and comfortable partner hotels are waiting for you. Enjoy the great number of possibilities with the Golf Alpin Card and take advantage of the numerous golf offers - magnificent mountain panoramas are guaranteed!
Spend your next golfing vacation here in Tyrol!
Located just three kilometers from Gartenhotel Crystal and surrounded by a fascinating mountain panorama, the 18-hole Zillertal-Uderns championship course also features its own golf academy.
Enjoy our natural ambience at Gartenhotel Crystal, the first-class service and a broad spectrum of wellness and sporting opportunities here in Zillertal. Unwind in our 3,800 m2 garden with its 20 m “Green Pool”, in our indoor pool or in our spa facilities. Finishing touches are added by traditional-style, all-natural Zillertal cuisine, with which we succeed in uniting flavor, enjoyment and wholesomeness to give our guests a truly exclusive treat.
Our focus is on seasonality and regionality.
Consistent with our ecological philosophy, Gartenhotel Crystal has 2 recharging stations available free of charge for electric cars.
- 4 days/ 3 nights - arrival possible every day
- Crystal-Golf gift
- 1 hour lesson with professional Peter Scott
- 9 hole management round of golf with Peter Scott
- common dinner with final debriefing
- further 18 hole round of golf at the golfcourse Zillertal/Uderns (optionally bookable with a 20% reduction on the greenfee)
- 6 days / 5 nights - arrival possible every day
- vast healthy breakfast buffet
- wellness snack (from 3.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m.)
- 5 course gourmet menue with salad buffet
- Crystal-golf gift
- 1x partial massage for 20 minutes
Advantages for golfers:
- Starting gift
- 20% discount on green fees at Zillertal-Uderns golf club
- Reserved tee times
- Pre-reserved PRO lesson
- Separate room for trolleys at the hotel
- Shuttle service to Zillertal-Uderns golf club
- Separate drying closet for sports clothing
- Golfing expertise provided personally by hotel director, Peter Unterguggenberger